Thursday, June 11, 2015

The Going Got Weird, and the Weird Got Going- Tour Tales

This tour has been challenging. We’ve ridden more miles in a shorter time than any other tour we’ve done. We’ve stayed in some bizarre places and some beautiful ones. But I think this last mechanical issue will get us. 


  

There’s so many tales I’ll be relating to you all soon. About the kindness of strangers and the willingness to help. About humor and encouragement shouted between strangers at 12 mph climbing mountains. About how trail people are the best people.


  


  

This didn’t exactly go as planned. But I keep reminding myself the difference between an ordeal and an adventure is attitude. Parts of this have been kind of an ordeal. But mostly, it’s been a grand adventure that I am glad we took. I have the best adventure partner in the world, and she has made it all bearable and worthwhile. 


  



The Going Got Weird, and the Weird Got Going- Tour Tales

No comments:

Post a Comment